104ZR All-Position Tire
- Enhanced sidewall protector bars help shield the casing from scrubbing and curbing, while delivering a smooth, comfortable ride at highway speeds.
- Block-shaped stone ejectors prevent stones from traveling to the bottom of the grooves, reducing damage to the casing by 25% to ensure greater durability and retreadability.
- An ultra-wide top steel belt increases rigidity across the entire tread surface, for enhanced durability and to avoid casing damage.
- The deepest original tread depth of any regional all-position tire in the industry (23/32”), the 103ZR offers an extremely long original treadlife to reduce downtime.
- Yokohama’s unique serpentine groove pattern is designed specifically to reduce premature shoulder step-down and irregular wear, further preserving overall tread life.
- Casing innovations derived from Zenvironment technology allow us to predict changes in tire shape that occur in early stages of wear, resulting in stabilized performance over the life of the tire, providing longer casing life and better retreadability.
- Incorporating Zenvironment technology, our all-new compound produces stronger, more pliable rubber that improves treadwear and provides low rolling resistance for better fuel efficiency.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.